Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Muffin Tin Lunch for Kids

Jana here with a fun idea for your children's lunchtime!  There are lots of blogs that I have seen with different ideas for making a creative lunch for your toddler!  For some reason, changing the way you present your toddler's food can make it a whole lot of fun for them!  Just like us, they get bored with the same old thing, and get excited about a fun change!  I decided to make today a 'muffin tin lunch day', and surprise my son and daughter with it.  I used grape tomatoes, blueberries, turkey, cheese, kiwi, and yogurt.  The possibilites are endless with what foods you can give them!  I thought it was fun to make the meal colorful, but it would also be neat to come up with themes.  You could do certain colors, shapes, etc of food!  I am going to be watching at thrift stores for more neat and fun containers to put the creative lunch food in!  As you can see from the picture, my son was thrilled when I handed him his lunch in a fun new way!  I encourage you to surprise your child soon with a new take on lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment