Friday, December 14, 2012
Jana here with a side dish that I was so pleased with! All of the people in my family who like mushrooms complimented them highly! I found the recipe here. Any type of mushroom may be used, and you can also use an assortment if you wish! I will definitely be making these again, and I hope you will try them too! It only takes a few minutes of prep time, and the results are super flavorful!
1 pound fresh mushrooms
1 clove minced garlic
1/4 cup olive oil
salt and pepper
1/4 teaspoon dried sage
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wipe the mushrooms with a clean, wet cloth and trim stems. Slice the mushrooms into smaller pieces if any of them are large.
3. In an oven proof casserole dish, mix the olive oil with the garlic, herbs, and seasonings.
4. Add the mushrooms, and stir well, making sure to coat all mushrooms.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until cooked through. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.