Monday, September 16, 2013

Apple Place Setting: Autumn is coming!

Does the arrival of autumn have you dreaming of outdoor dinner parties as much as me?  I can just picture a long, rustic table outside (even in your backyard!) filled with simple, yet beautiful place settings and food galore.  Sounds lovely, doesn't it?  I think this place setting would look lovely for an autumn feast and it is very easy to pull together.

For this simple, yet sweet look I folded a cloth napkin and placed it on the white plate.  Next I layered a doily on top (you can buy these at Joanns!).  The apple is a gorgeous one from Wal-Mart, but I'd strongly advise buying local!  Last, I completed the look by tying the silverware together with jute and sprinkling some acorns nearby.

If you end up using this look, or a place setting inspired by this-send us an email at thricethespice@yahoo.com with a picture!  We'd love to see it.

Happy hosting,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment