Monday, October 14, 2013

Apple Party

Take a peek at a little apple party my sis and I had for our kiddos recently!  My girls and I were having a bit of a long week with my husband working a lot so I was trying to think of some fun, fall-themed activities to do.  We are crazy about apples so I thought a little apple party would be fun and easy to pull together.  
I checked out some apple books from the library, we ate a variety of apples, and painted with apples! 
I brought apple butter along too but it didn't end up getting opened. Maybe next time!



 The kids enjoyed stamping with the apples for a few minutes but then generally wanted a cleaner way to paint.  Except for this sweet girl!  She painted her whole entire apples. :)  

I hope you'll have an apple party of your own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment