recipe through a search on Pinterest, so that is what I went from to make this!
1 lb ground beef
2 cups mushrooms, sliced
1 medium onion, chopped
4 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons worchestershire sauce
1 can beef broth
1 cup sour cream
Noodles of choice
1. Brown ground meat, and set aside.
2. Melt butter in a medium pan, and brown mushrooms and onion.
3. Add the flour, mix well, and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add beef broth and worchestershire sauce, and stir well. Let simmer for several minutes, until it begins to slightly thicken.
5. Add the ground beef and sour cream, and mix well. Let simmer until sauce is to desired thickness. You may add small amounts of flour if necessary.
Serve over noodles or rice! Enjoy!