Friday, April 13, 2012

Slow Cooker BBQ Ranch Country Ribs



Jana here with a slow cooker recipe that completely surpassed my expectations!  I'm not a huge BBQ meat fan, but my husband is.  So I decided to try this recipe from Picky Palate.  The ribs were falling apart when I took them out of the slow cooker, and were so tender!  It was so good, and everyone was asking for seconds! 

Slow Cooker BBQ Ranch Country Ribs

2-3 pounds country style ribs (boneless)
1 packet of Ranch dry seasoning mix
1 1/2 cups Ketchup*
3 tablespoons yellow mustard
4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons white vinegar
1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon black pepper
pinch of salt

1. Turn slow cooker on high heat. Place ribs in slow cooker, and sprinkle Ranch dry seasoning mix on top.

2. Place remaining ingredients in a medium-sized bowl, and mix well.  Pour BBQ sauce over ribs, making sure to cover all.

3. Cook on high heat for 4-5 hours.

*I prefer to buy Simply Heinz ketchup.  It doesn't have corn syrup, and only has a handful of natural ingredients, unlike most standard ketchups at the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment