Monday, March 18, 2013

Chocolate Pudding (made from avocados!)

I just love a good dessert.  Lately as we've been trying to eat more "clean" I've been rather stumped about what kind of desserts to make.  And I LOVE making desserts!  I just enjoy something that doesn't make me feel yucky afterwards, chocolate taste preferred!  I decided to use my $.19 avocados that I price-matched at Aldi's and make this pudding.  I changed it up a bit from the original recipe to suit my tastes.  It is deliciously creamy and doesn't taste like avocado!  It is very rich-chocolate tasting. I hope you'll give it a try! 

Chocolate Pudding
Ingredients:
3 avocados 
6 tablespoons natural, UNSWEETEND cocoa powder
1/4 cup honey
1 tsp. vanilla
1 TB sugar

Directions:
Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth and creamy!  Chill in the refrigerator afterwards. 

Happy Eating! 
Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment