Monday, April 15, 2013

DIY Decorative Kitchen Shelf

Hi everyone!  I'd like to share an easy way to incorporate some of your favorite kitchen items into your decor without putting holes in the walls with multiple nails. Or maybe I'm the only one who has trouble with putting too many nail holes in the wall.  Either way, this idea is easy and a great way to show off your favorite mugs, bowls, etc without having to hang a shelf on a wall!

I simply used two large mason jars (please tell me I'm not the only one who saves every single glass jar I use in the kitchen) and an old weathered piece of wood from our farm.  I placed the board on top of the jars and made sure it wasn't going to tip.  Then I placed my favorite items on top and underneath.

Pretty and easy! I hope you'll give this a try!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment