Wednesday, April 10, 2013

DIY Silverware Holders!


Hi everyone!  Today's idea is so simple and easy to make as creative as you'd like.  I'm hosting a brunch soon and want every detail of the table to look crafty and inviting.  So, I knew I wanted something special to place the silverware in but wasn't sure what to make.

I searched through my craft room, determined to use what I already had on hand.  This is what I came up with!  These packets are so easy to make.  I simply laid my silverware out flat on a piece of brown kraft paper and cut a rectangle out around the silverware.  Then I folded the sides of the rectangle in together, and folded the bottom of the paper up too, to create a type of envelope.

I secured the packets with hot glue and them embellished the front of them with washi tape and paint samples.

These would look fantastic for a wedding, birthday, or even just a special night at home.

Enjoy!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment