Jana here with two quick and delicious recipes to make chicken tenders at home! The first one came from the box of Progresso Panko Bread Crumbs that I purchased. My whole family thought these were delicious, and they would go well with many different sides!
Panko Chicken Tenders
2 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 egg, beaten
1 cup Panko bread crumbs
chicken tenders, approximately 6
2 tablespoons oil or butter
1. Place flour, egg, and bread crumbs on separate plates.
2. Mix salt and pepper into flour.
3. Coat chicken with flour mixture, dip in egg, coat well with bread crumbs.
4. In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
5. Cook chicken in oil 8-10 minutes, turning once. Coating should be golden brown when completed.
The second way that I prepared the chicken tenders I purchased was a recipe I found on Pinterest called "Perfect Chicken Tenders". These were so great! They only require 4 ingredients, a few minutes of prep time, and your whole family will love them!
Perfect Chicken Tenders
1 pound chicken tenders
1 cup Italian dressing
4 teaspoons honey
2 teaspoons lime juice (or lemon juice)
1. Place chicken tenders in an 8x8 dish.
2. Mix wet ingredients, and pour over chicken.
3. Cover, and refrigerate for one hour to marinate.
4. Add chicken and liquid to a large skillet. Cook over medium heat for 30-40 minutes, until liquid is brown and reduced, and chicken is cooked.