Monday, July 1, 2013

Make: lemonade.


Hi all! Today I'm sharing a post from my personal blog (therosylife.blogspot.com) about a sweet, carefree afternoon activity I did with my oldest daughter: making lemonade. I hope you'll find as much enjoyment in this simple activity as we did! 

We made lemonade.






Anna Ruth loves to watch the episode of Curious George where they make their own juice.  She also loves lemons and will eat them just like an orange!  My mind put two and two together and thought it'd be a great big girl activity for us to make lemonade.  

And that's just what we did.  Anna was semi-interested in squeezing the lemons (she quickly realized what a sticky mess it left on your hands and wanted mama to do it). She was VERY into stirring though!  And tasting :).  In fact, she had two cups!  

This was a simple, enjoyable afternoon activity with my girl. 

 luscious Lemonade:
Combine one cup water and one cup sugar on the stove in a saucepan over medium heat.  Cook until sugar is dissolved.  Squeeze 5 lemons into a pitcher, and then add sugar water, plus an additional 4 cups of water.  Enjoy! 

1 comment: