Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Recipe Ideas

With Christmas quickly approaching, many of you may be planning ahead for the meals you will be having on or around the holidays!  Whether you are hosting a large gathering, or making memories with your immediate family at home, I think it is always special to make things that are out of the ordinary, and special to celebrate such a wonderful day!  My sisters and I have been posting our recipes to this blog for a little over 2 years now, and it is a joy!  Personally, I use the 'search box' on the right hand side of the blog at least once a week to quickly pull up a recipe that I have made, or have seen my sisters post about and want to try!  If you haven't utilized this method yet, give it a try!  We also have an area on the right hand size of the blog that gives categories, such as 'chicken', 'dessert', or 'DIY'.  Clicking on these words will allow you to scroll through recipes that pertain to that specific label. 

Below, I am going to share some of our past recipes that I think would make delicious food for serving this Christmas!  Click on the recipe title below, and it will take you to the recipe!

Roasted Sugared Almonds

Creamy Hot Chocolate

Chicken Enchilada Roll-ups

DIY Mocha Mix

Brunch Coffee Cake

Chocolate Toffee Bars

Pasta Fagioli Soup

Sausage Breakfast Casserole

Pumpkin Breakfast Bake







No comments:

Post a Comment