Monday, March 31, 2014

Easy Fish Tacos


Hi everybody!  I have an easy, tasty idea for dinner for you!  I have seen several recipes for fish tacos that always seem to require more time and ingredients than I'm willing to sacrifice.  So I came up with an easy way to make my own!  The assembling of the tacos is really the longest part!

To make these I purchased some frozen fish fillets from Wal-Mart.  I defrosted them and then seasoned them with Cavender's.  Next I cooked them in the electric skillet in some extra-virgin olive oil until the insides were white and nice and flaky.  

To assemble the tacos I layered the fish with some broccoli slaw (purchased in the produce section) and homemade tartar sauce (light mayo, lemon juice, and sweet relish) and wrapped them in a corn tortilla.

Easy and so delicious!  
Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment