Friday, May 30, 2014

Cream Corn with Dill


Jana here with a recipe that was inspired by my sister-in-law, Bekah!  She is a consultant with Pampered Chef, and I recently hosted a party at my house. We needed fresh dill for one of the recipes, so she and I were talking about other ways to use dill. She mentioned that it was good with corn, so I found an inspiration recipe, and made this Cream Corn with Dill!  We had this with a BBQ meal, but it would go great with a Mexican themed meal too!

Cream Corn with Dill

2 cans of corn (14.5 ounce), or 4 cups frozen corn
4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
1/4 cup milk
1 tablespoon butter
1-2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
salt and pepper to taste

1. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan, over medium heat. Add the fresh dill, and simmer for 2-3 minutes.

2. Add the milk, and cubed cream cheese.  Allow to melt, stirring frequently.

3. Add the corn, and salt and pepper.  Stir to combine.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment